Friday, January 30, 2009

Ethics in regards to law and justice... in a theatrical format

I just went to see Lobby Hero at the Bas Bleu Theatre and found it to be quite interesting to look at from a ToK perspective. The play discusses ethics, the law, and justice - somewhat applicable to our recent discussions, but also interesting of its own right. Just throwing this out to anyone here interested in theatre and ethics, among other things... more information can be found at the Bas Bleu website. [a warning: due to the setting of the show, profanity is very common in the dialogue...]

If/once you've seen the play, let me know what you think in the comments - if you haven't seen it yet and want to, beware of spoilers....

1 comment:

Ilya said...

Something I noticed in the plot that made little sense to me was the contradiction presented by Jeff's lies about sleeping on the job at the very end, soon after he did the "right thing" and told Dawn about William's lying... it rather confused me, and I can't get my mind around why the contradiction would have occurred...